23 Nov I’m pregnant and don’t know what to do. Where do I even start planning for an unplanned pregnancy?
An unplanned pregnancy is just that – unplanned. Dealing with the details can feel overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone. Colorado Christian Services is a Denver adoption agency that has experienced, licensed caseworkers who are ready to offer you the support you need to make the best plan for you and your child. We’ve created a 5-step process and will guide you each step of the way.
- Meet with a caseworker. One of our highly trained caseworkers will meet with you to talk about your options. We can meet with you in person, on the phone, through text, or whatever is most comfortable for you. We’ll also come to you if needed. Our goal is to help you feel as comfortable as possible, and we’ve even set up protocols to follow social distancing guidelines. We can help even during the pandemic. You can call or text us 24/7.
- Create an adoption plan. If you choose adoption, a caseworker will guide you through every step of the adoption process, and our agency will handle all the legal aspects at no cost to you. We use our 55 + years of Colorado adoption experience for your benefit. You can take care of yourself and your child, knowing you have experts working on your behalf.
- Choose a family. CCS has many loving and hopeful adoptive couples ready to add to their families through adoption. Every couple has been carefully screened and is approved to adopt a baby in Colorado. You get to consider each one and choose the best match for you and your child.
- Plan for delivery. Your personal caseworker will work with you to make detailed decisions about the delivery and time in the hospital. As your advocate, your caseworker will support you and make sure your needs are met and your voice is heard during delivery.
- Support after delivery. Once you’ve delivered your child, you will still need support. Your Colorado Christian Services caseworker will continue to counsel and support you as long as needed.
If you are considering giving baby up for adoption, you’ve come to the right place. This part of your journey may be unexpected, but it doesn’t have to be devastating. Choosing to make an adoption plan is a loving, selfless decision. You’re not “giving up,” anything, instead, you’re creating the best life possible for your baby.
Call or text CCS today to get the help you need: 303-246-1674.