06 Jun Placing a Baby For Adoption in Colorado: How it Works
An unplanned pregnancy is just that – unplanned. Dealing with the details can feel overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone. If you’re considering placing a baby for adoption in Colorado, Colorado Christian Services is here to help. We have a team of experienced, licensed caseworkers who are ready to offer you the support you need to make the best plan for you and your child.
Five Steps Towards Placing a Baby For Adoption in Colorado
- Meet with a caseworker. One of our highly trained caseworkers will meet with you to talk about your options. We can meet with you in person, on the phone, through text, or whatever is most comfortable for you. We’ll also come to you if needed. Placing a baby for adoption in Colorado is stressful enough. Therefore, our goal is to help you feel as comfortable as possible.
- Create an adoption plan. Your caseworker will guide you through every step of placing your baby for adoption in Colorado. Our agency will handle all the legal aspects at no cost to you. We use our 55 + years of experience for your benefit. You can take care of yourself and your child, knowing you have experts working on your behalf.
- Choose a family. CCS has many carefully screened, loving waiting families ready to add to their families through adoption. You get to consider each one and choose the best match for you and your child.
- Plan for delivery. Your caseworker will work with you and support you as you make detailed decisions about the delivery and time in the hospital. As your advocate, your caseworker will support you and make sure your needs are met and your voice is heard during delivery.
- Support after delivery. Once you’ve delivered your child, you will still need support. Your Colorado Christian Services caseworker will continue to counsel and support you as long as needed.
Need Help Today?
If you’re considering placing your baby for adoption in Colorado, remember that help is available to you. This part of your journey may be unexpected, but it doesn’t have to be devastating. Call or text us today to get the help you need: 720-961-3856