17 Apr What Benefits Are Available for Pregnant Mothers Considering Adoption?
Dealing with an unplanned pregnancy and considering giving your child up for adoption in Colorado can be a difficult and emotional decision. Although there are challenges, the selfless choice of adoption can also provide certain benefits for pregnant mothers.
At Colorado Christian Services (CCS), we want to support you through your adoption journey. We are a local and licensed adoption agency in Colorado. Once you reach out to us, our caring and skilled adoption professionals will listen to you and provide confidential and non-biased information. We will help you explore your different options and support what you decide is best for you and your baby.
Reasons to Choose Colorado Christian Services (CCS)
Our mission is to come alongside women in an unplanned pregnancy and help provide every child with a loving and stable home. We believe in the power of providing professional counseling for every birth mother, while following Christian principles.
- The most valuable human asset is the strength of the family.
- Colorado Christian Services aims to offer the best quality service through teamwork.
- Our team works hard to earn our client’s trust. Once trust is established, we vow to maintain it.
- We protect the confidentiality of the clients we serve and interact with empathy and compassion.
- As one of the oldest Christian adoption agencies in Colorado, we have helped many birth mothers place their children for adoption over the past 60 years.
If a pregnant woman is considering the option to put her baby up for adoption, she will benefit from having a strong support system. CCS will provide you with the care you need and can help assist you with pregnancy related expenses and resources:
- Financial support
- Medical care
- Free Counseling
- Food Allowance
Positive Adoption Language Disclaimer: Our blog posts are written in a way that utilizes language that people most commonly use when searching for help with their pregnancy and adoption plans. It is important for us to utilize the same language others are searching for online within our blogs so that we can help reach more people needing our services. At Colorado Christian Services, we like to use positive adoption language that might differ from commonly searched terms about adoption. We would be honored to help serve you, so please contact us today.