01 Jul Five Things To Know When Making An Adoption Plan In Colorado
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy and have no support or financial means to raise your child, making an adoption plan can be an option for you. Colorado Christian Services (CCS) has a team of experienced, licensed caseworkers ready to offer you the support you need to make the best plan for you and your child. Contacting us is confidential and in no way obligates you to choose adoption.
The 5 things to consider are:
- Choosing adoption for your baby doesn’t make you a bad mom. Adoption is a courageous and selfless choice made by you to provide a stable and loving future for your child.
- Placing your baby for adoption is solely your decision and plan. CCS guides you and helps you make a personalized adoption plan wherein you choose the best family for your baby and decide the level of openness and contact with the adoptive family.
- You will always have a dedicated pregnancy counselor during your pregnancy and throughout your adoption planning process. CCS will be here for you to help and guide you every step of the way. We will be there for you both before and after placing your child for adoption.
- It is never too late to make an adoption plan for your baby; even if you have just delivered the baby at the hospital or have been home with your baby for a few weeks, you can still make an adoption plan.
- There is always a family to love your child who wants to provide a secure future for the child. All of our adoptive families go through rigorous checks and vetting processes.
Need help today?
If you’re considering placing your baby for adoption in Colorado, remember that 24/7 help is available. This part of your journey may be unexpected, but it doesn’t have to be devastating. Call or text us today to get the help you need: 720-961-3856